How do I turn on/off the routes or key?
- The routes can be turned off via the main options UI
- If you are using the standard World Map UI, you can toggle the paths by clicking on the Overlay Icon and toggle the key by Shift-Cllicking the icon.
- If you are using Carbonite, you can toggle the paths by clicking on the Overlay Icon and toggle the key by Shift-Cllicking the icon.
- If you are using a data broker addon, you can toggle various options via the Overlay's broker plugin.
How can I move the Mob Key?
- If you hold <Shift> and mouse into the key, it will auto jump to a different corner of the map.
- If you want to manually position the key, click on the brown border and drag it to where you want to position it. Note: Manually positioning the key is still a beta feature and can cause the key to behave properly
What do the mark next to the mob names in the key mean?
- The red "X" is displayed when that mob has been found in the cache by the NPCScan addon.
- The green "√" (Check mark) is displayed for achievement mobs which the achievement API marks as complete. This could be per character or account wide depending on how the achievement API tracks it.
Note: Both marks will only be displayed only if you are using the NPCScan addon
- Date created
- Nov 05, 2013
- Last updated
- Mar 30, 2014