nivBuffs is a customizable buff/debuff display replacement for the default Blizzard frames (with right click cancelaura support).
- Using SecureAuraHeaders, so you can cancel buffs via rightclick!
- Remaining duration can be displayed as spiral texture, bar and/or text.
- Shows stack count for buffs/debuffs with 2 or more stacks.
- Blinking icons for buffs/debuffs that will expire soon.
- Sorted by time, name or ID.
- Custom icon border (change the texture if you don't like it).
- Support for custom styling with Masque (aka ButtonFacade).
- Differently colored borders for temporary weapon enchants and debuffs.
- Debuff highlighting by debuff type.
- Easily move buffs/debuffs frame around with the configuration test anchor.
- Display customization options.
- Duration time format
- Duration position
- Duration font
- Stack position
- Stack font
- Buff/Debuff icons/row
- Buff/Debuff number of rows
- Buff/Debuff scale
- Buff/Debuff horizontal/vertical offset
- Buff/Debuff horizontal/vertical row offset
/niv or /nivbuffs
To bring up the customization options. Some of the changes might require reload UI to take effect (Watch out for the red text in the options tooltip description).
You can help with translating the addon to other languages at the WoWAce localization page HERE.
- 2 comments
- Date created
- Jan 06, 2013
- Last update
- Sep 12, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files