Replacement of the build-in loot window and roll frame.
At the moment there are two components:
- loot window
- roll frames
There are some additional functions to improve looting:
- Protect against auto looting known bind on pickup recipes or mounts.
- Hide loot window if more space in bags than loot items.
- Hide loot window until error msg "Inventory is full."
These two options can improve loot speed, because auto loot begins after loot window was rendered.
And two other options influences how the loot window is updated. If one item is removed from corpse:
- render loot window again to collapse it
- hide removed item and resize loot window
Known, but as far not reproducible issues:
- Incompatibility with passloot.
- Incompatibility with recount.
Please create a new ticket or response to an open one to help to eliminate this issues. Thanks a lot!
You don't understand my bad english? Try asking me in german ;-)
- Date created
- May 13, 2011
- Last updated
- Jun 12, 2011