When you open your mail, My Sales keeps track of who bought your auctions and displays the item, money, buyer and when in a table.
Type /ms to bring up the options screen.
PM me if you'd like to take over this project.
- Display your sale in a table display.
- Show what your top sellers are and your top buyers.
- Buyer names coloured if they're in your guild or friends list.
- Filter entries by time.
Plans for the future
- Add option to remove old data.
- Buyer name missing: This may be due to opening mail too fast.
- Stack count is unknown. This info isn't given to us.
- Item colour's gray.
- Farook (German)
- q09q09 (Simplified Chinese)
- kdw112 (Korean)
Donations welcome. There's a donate button here.
Bitcoin address: 13mvJMp8Z38SUAnZ4PgGpio5L2inqWQGsP
- Date created
- Feb 19, 2010
- Last update
- Sep 15, 2011
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files