What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. have a toon in party not have flight master window open
2. have any other toon in party fly somwhere
3. wow window of toon without flight master window open crashes
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
expected toon who was not supposed to fly to just stand still, NOT have it's wow crash.
What version of the product are you using?
## Version: 0.3.02
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Please provide any additional information below.
|DigitalSorceress||Mar 04, 2011 at 13:32 UTC||Changed status from Waiting to Replied|
|DigitalSorceress||Aug 13, 2009 at 04:51 UTC||Changed status from New to Waiting|
|DigitalSorceress||Aug 13, 2009 at 04:49 UTC||Changed status from Verified to New|
|DigitalSorceress||Aug 13, 2009 at 04:48 UTC||Changed status from Accepted to Verified|
|DigitalSorceress||Aug 13, 2009 at 04:48 UTC||Changed priority from Medium to Critical|
|DigitalSorceress||Aug 13, 2009 at 04:47 UTC||Changed status from New to Accepted|
|Spirithawke||Jul 27, 2009 at 18:15 UTC||Create|
- 4 comments
- Last updated
- Mar 30, 2012
- Jul 27, 2009
- Replied - Someone has replied after waiting for more information.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Critical - Must resolve in the specified milestone.
- Taxi Follow