Accessing the options
MTarget has a number of options available. To access the options go to:
- Hit Esc to bring up the menu (or click the little Computer icon)
- Click on Interface on the menu
- Go to Addons tab
- Click on MTarget
Alternatively you can type
/mtarget config or click on the Configure... button in the MTarget menu to bring up the interface options directly.
The following options are available:
Auto Write Macros
- With this option selected any assignment or change of a variable will result in the macros being rewritten.
- Show tooltips when mousing over MTarget buttons (Tooltips aren't implemented yet)
- Automatically broadcast your assignment of variables to all raid/party members. This is used to allow synchronising of variables in a party/raid.
Auto accept Broadcasts
- Automatically accept broadcasts from other party/raid members and assign their variables. If this option is not selected a popup will ask for confirmation of the assignment from the player.
Assign Raid Icons
- Assign the raid icon to a variable automatically with a preference to using unitids. e.g. if you mark a target with a skull if will assign skull=targetname. The following variables are used:
- (Currently not implemented) Shows tooltips on the menu items.
- Turns on debugging output - provides more information in the chat frame about what is going on.
It is recommended to have the following turned on:
- Auto Write Macros