A simple addon to replace the default Rune UI and some more.
- Module based, each module can be turned on/off individually.
- Each module and parts of the modules can be placed individually via attaching to various frames or just anywhere on the screen.
- Configuration mode. All modules show up so you can configure position and looks of them.
- Individual small bars that go from empty to full as the cooldown of the rune ends.
- Optional numeric cooldown on each rune.
- Runic Power
- Runic power shown on a movable bar.
- Current runic power shown as number.
- Forst Fever
- Blood Plague
- Scarlet Fever
- Shadow Infusion
- Dark Transformation
- Each timer can be placed individually.
- Change colors of each type of rune (Blood, Unholy, Frost and Death)
- Change the width and height of the runes.
- Change the spacing in between them.
- Change the texture.
- Set the position for the collection of runes.
- Set In- and Out-of-Combat alpha of the runes + one extra setting for out of combat but with runes on cooldown and the same for when runic power is not 0.
Open configuration via LDB icon or /mr
- Date created
- May 02, 2010
- Last update
- Jul 22, 2016
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files