MrTrader

12 - Multiple errors with various other addons

Using 0.5.6 the following errors show up. Again ive not listed all of them but each time i disable an addon that throws a error up, another takes its place.

The errors occur when opening the tradeskill window.

This first 1, Datastore is part of the Altaholic addon afaik.

Message: ...rface\AddOns\MrTrader_SkillWindow\MRTSkillWindow.lua:337 Usage: GetTradeSkillInfo(index)
Time: 09/20/09 10:56:40
Count: 1
Stack: [string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip"]:18: in function <[string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip"]:4>
(tail call): ?
[C]: in function `GetTradeSkillInfo'
...rface\AddOns\MrTrader_SkillWindow\MRTSkillWindow.lua:337 in function `SetSkillSelection'
...rface\AddOns\MrTrader_SkillWindow\MRTSkillWindow.lua:499 in function `?'
...ore\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:146 in function <...ore\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:146
[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4>
[C]: ?
[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:13: in function `?'
...ore\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:91 in function `Fire'
...\AddOns\DataStore\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119 in function <...\AddOns\DataStore\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:118
[C]: in function `SetTradeSkillSubClassFilter'
...rface\AddOns\MrTrader_SkillWindow\MRTSkillWindow.lua:547 in function `UpdateFilter'
...rface\AddOns\MrTrader_SkillWindow\MRTSkillWindow.lua:226 in function `PopulateFilterTree'
...rface\AddOns\MrTrader_SkillWindow\MRTSkillWindow.lua:73 in function `Show'
Interface\AddOns\MrTrader\MRTHooks.lua:29 in function <Interface\AddOns\MrTrader\MRTHooks.lua:24
(tail call): ?
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:988 in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:471
[C]: ?
[C]: in function `UseAction'
Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:277 in function `handler'
Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:487 in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:445

Locals: (*temporary) = nil

OK, i disable Altaholic & the Datastores

Message: ...rface\AddOns\MrTrader_SkillWindow\MRTSkillWindow.lua:337 Usage: GetTradeSkillInfo(index)
Time: 09/20/09 11:09:41
Count: 1
Stack: [string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip"]:18: in function <[string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip"]:4>
(tail call): ?
[C]: in function `GetTradeSkillInfo'
...rface\AddOns\MrTrader_SkillWindow\MRTSkillWindow.lua:337 in function `SetSkillSelection'
...rface\AddOns\MrTrader_SkillWindow\MRTSkillWindow.lua:499 in function `?'
...Ara_Broker_SpecSwitcher\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:146 in function <...Ara_Broker_SpecSwitcher\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:146
[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4>
[C]: ?
[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:13: in function `?'
...Ara_Broker_SpecSwitcher\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:91 in function `Fire'
...AddOns\Bartender4\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119 in function <...AddOns\Bartender4\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:118
[C]: in function `SetTradeSkillSubClassFilter'
...rface\AddOns\MrTrader_SkillWindow\MRTSkillWindow.lua:547 in function `UpdateFilter'
...rface\AddOns\MrTrader_SkillWindow\MRTSkillWindow.lua:226 in function `PopulateFilterTree'
...rface\AddOns\MrTrader_SkillWindow\MRTSkillWindow.lua:73 in function `Show'
Interface\AddOns\MrTrader\MRTHooks.lua:29 in function <Interface\AddOns\MrTrader\MRTHooks.lua:24
(tail call): ?
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:988 in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:471
[C]: ?
[C]: in function `UseAction'
Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:277 in function `handler'
Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:487 in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:445

Locals: (*temporary) = nil

I disable more addons & the same errors appear just listing different addon names but with similar or the same errors.

User When Change
kolenka Sep 23, 2009 at 17:01 UTC Changed status from Waiting to Fixed
kolenka Sep 21, 2009 at 20:33 UTC Changed status from Accepted to Waiting
kolenka Sep 20, 2009 at 15:45 UTC Changed status from New to Accepted
Reeb Sep 20, 2009 at 10:16 UTC Create

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!

  • 2 comments
  • Avatar of Reeb Reeb Sep 20, 2009 at 17:33 UTC - 0 likes

    Hi Kolenka,

    Not sure what you changed but i just gave r92 a quick try & currently have no errors showing up. I'll test a bit more thorough later on when i have more time but atm it seems like you may have fixed the/my problem.

    Thanks for the quick reply & fix.

    Reeb.

  • Avatar of kolenka kolenka Sep 20, 2009 at 15:49 UTC - 0 likes

    Still rather weird that it fail in your environment, and not mine.

    Try r92 and see if that fixes it.

  • 2 comments

Facts

Last updated
Sep 23, 2009
Reported
Sep 20, 2009
Status
Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
Type
Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
Priority
Medium - Normal priority.
Votes
0

Reported by

Possible assignees