MrTrader is a Tradeskill window replacement, with additional features to streamline how you interact with others for your tradeskills, especially if you have alts. Browse all your tradeskills from any character on the same server, link them just as easily to others, and even allow others to ask for a tradeskill link without having to do anything on your part.
- Tradeskill Window Replacement
- Difficulty Filtering
- Custom Collections
- Context Menus
- Auction House-style Filter Browsing
- Auto-Responses in chat to link requests using '!full' or '!link'.
- Supports Guild, Raid, and Whispers.
- Fully configurable, with privacy-friendly defaults.
- Server-Wide Tradeskill Access (requires a LibDataBroker display)
- One-menu access to your tradeskills.
- Link any tradeskill you know, or your alts know.
- Browse any tradeskill you know, or your alts know.
- Browse your guild's tradeskills without having to dig through the guild roster window.
LibDataBroker displays like Fortress or TitanPanel are required for the Tradeskill Access menu feature. I personally like TitanPanel, but any of them will work.
If you have a feature request, or a bug report, please Create a Ticket. You can View all Tickets to see if your request is already being tracked, add your own comments, or participate in the discussion of a feature request.
Note: I have been on break from WoW, and would be happy to pass the reins onto someone who is interested in running with the project. I can catch them up to speed on where things were going and share some prototypes I was playing with before I went on break. Contact me if interested.
- Date created
- Apr 03, 2009
- Last updated
- Nov 16, 2011