Mountiful is a mod that helps you randomly select and use a mount or pet based on pre-defined categories.
- A new macro named 'Mountiful' should appear in your general macros. Click it to summon your mount. The icon should always show the next mount that will be cast.
- Right-click to summon a ground mount. Shift-Right-Click to change the icon.
- A new button should appear in your spell interface, below the default Mount button, that brings up the interface
- /mountiful, /mount, and /mo will also bring up the interface.
- Single-clicking on the mount will summon that mount/pet.
- 24 mounts are shown at once and are grouped by speed and ground/flying.
- Allows you to customize which mounts are used for each category
- Safeflying feature will keep you from dismounting in the air when turned on
- Support for Pets
- Support for Keybindings
- Now works with druid flight forms! (You must use either the keybindings or the macro. The /mount command will not work for flight forms)
- Auto dismiss pets when you stealth (Rogue love :)
Mount Commands (Depreciated)
- /click Mountiful - Casts the best mount for your location. Supports druid flight forms.
- /mount smart - randomly selects the best mount for your location. Does not work with druid flight forms.
- /mount smart pre - randomly selects the best pre-selected mount for your location
- /mount <category> - randomly uses a mount/pet from that category
- /mount <category> pre - randomly uses a pre-selected mount/pet from that category
- /mount add <name> - adds a new mount category (or just use the 'add' button in the interface)
- /mount remove <category> - removes an existing category
- /mount safeflying - toggle safeflying on/off
- /mount autoremount - If you want the first click/press to Dismount, and then the 2nd click/press to cast another mount (As opposed to a mount always being summoned when you click/press)
- /mount rebuildselections - rebuilds selections database (fixes graphical glitches and/or wrong mount being summoned)
- /mount preselecteddefault - Sets whether the automated macro uses preselected categories
- /mount settings - See what all your settings are currently at
- /mount reset - Removes settings and categories. Use this as a last resort if things aren't working.
- /mount help - See this text in-game
- /mount autopet - Automatically summon a companion when you mount.
- Date created
- Oct 04, 2008
- Last update
- Oct 07, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Recent files