What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create or/use the default macros (two mount, one mount, no mount macro).
2. Place Mounted macro on actionbar.
3. Walk inside a building in Stormwind or Orgrimmar - the macro used is the "no mount" one because you are indoors. When you come outside, the button on the actionbar should be using "Two macro mounts" macro. This is correct.
4. Take the teleport to Tol Barad. Upon zoning, the macro being used is the "no mounts"/"indoors" macro instead of the one or two mount macro. This I believe is incorrect, but I defer to the addon author.
5. If I switch to the "no mount" macro to something like
/cast [mod] <secondary>; <primary>
I can now use it in Tol Barad for the most part. However, if I walk indoors anywhere, I now get an lua error. I feel that the lua error is secondary to the macro choice issue itself. That being said, I can post it upon request (PM me).
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
See steps 4 and 5 above. I expect to be using the "One Mount" macro if my understand of the addon is correct since you can use ground mounts in Tol Barad.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
For the Tol Barad issue, there is no error or log. You simply end up on the "no mount" macro when I think you should be on the "one mount" option at worst. While I can use the macro above to work around it, I end up throwing lua errors when I walk indoors.
Please provide any additional information below.
If I misunderstand how the macro or addon works, my apologies. I just find it unusual that the no mount option is being used somewhere where I can mount out of combat.
|SmuvMoney||Nov 25, 2012 at 06:13 UTC||Create|