Minimalist is a collection of miscellaneous UI tweaks and automations for building a minimal UI with minimal addons or using as the core of a compilation. Since I am using a very barebone laptop from time to time, I am planning to release an even more minimalistic version of Minimalist called Micromalist, stay tuned.
- Auto-Ignore Duels - As it says, auto ignores duel requests.
- Auto-Repair - Automatically repair all items when visiting an NPC that is able to repair.
- Auto-Resurrect - Automatically accepts Resurrections.
- Auto-Sell Grey Items - Automatically sell all grey (junk) items when visiting any merchant.
- Skip useless Gossips - Skips 'extra' vendor chatter and comes right to the point.
- Fix Arrow Keys - Lets your use [Left] and [Right] to move through the text you are typing needing to hold down the [Alt] key.
- Hide Buttons - Hides the buttons on the chat windows.
- Use [SHIFT] + [SCROLLWHEEL] to scroll the chat to top/bottom.
- Move Input Box - Moves the chat input box to the top of the chat frame.
- Reduce Chat Clutter - Tries to shorten chat channel names.
- Disable Chat Fading after inactivity.
- Handle various settings for hostile NamePlates (i.e. automatically show them during combat, resize based on threat...).
- Improved AutoLoot - automatically confirm BoP and disenchant notification.
- Better Reputation - Displays reputation numbers and progress in the chat box.
- Disable Gryphons - Removes the Gryphon graphic from default action bars.
- Display Quest Levels - Displays quest levels in Dialogs and Quest Tracker.
- Quest Automation - Automatically accept and turn-in Quests
- Hide Clutter - Turns off the zoom in/out buttons, titles box and the sun dial.
- Location X, Y - Adds your X, Y coordinates to the lower portion of the minimap.
- MouseWheel Zoom - Allows you to use the mouse wheel to zoom the minimap.
- Hide the tracking button.
Configuration is done through the standard Interface -> Addons configuration dialog. The console shortcut is gone and all tweaks that now are included in the standard client (i.e. Chat Time-Stamps) have been removed.
Author: whizkid - kudos to grennon (the original author?) and many others for their inspiring feature requests.