Masque is a button enhancement engine that will skin the buttons of add-ons that support its features.
Note: You must have an add-on that supports Masque installed in order to use it.
- Browse to your add-ons folder. This should be located at World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns.
- Remove any existing Masque and/or ButtonFacade folders.
- Download the package.
- Extract or copy the contents of the package to your add-ons folder, exactly as they appear in the package.
- Log into the game. At the character select screen, click the Addons button and make sure that Masque is enabled.
- Access the options panel via the /msq or /masque chat commands, or the Interface Options Window.
- Add-on X is outdated and doesn't work with Masque anymore. Can you fix it?
No. If an author stopped development of an add-on, it's probably best that you find a replacement. I will not maintain special compatibility code for add-ons that aren't being maintained.
- I created a skin for Masque. Now what?
Upload your skin to either WoW Interface or Curse and then post a link to the skin on this page.
Masque's documentation can be found here.
If you would like to help translate Masque, please use the localization system.
- Date created
- Sep 16, 2008
- Last update
- Dec 19, 2014
- Development stage
- Curse link
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files