James D. Callahan III:
- Don't worry about nil values - check size of mail_entries table instead. If there are no recorded mail entries on any characters, don't color the LDB icon at all.
- Check for nil next_exipration and last_update before attempting to determine their part.
- Set the color of the LDB icon depending on pending mail expirations - per usual, green is good and red is bad. Updates once per minute.
- If current_mail.recipient is nil, do nothing in MAIL_SEND_SUCCESS()
- Bail out of the SendMail hook if recipient is nil.
- Animation when clicking the expand button. Yay.
- Tweaked horizontal and vertical tooltip cell margins.
- Colored background for headers.
- Colorized mail subjects and colorized expiration times by length (green is OK, red means almost expired)
- Properly clean things up when the tooltip is released.
- Initial commit.