Addon Support Statement
Hello everyone. I'm no longer actively playing World of Warcraft (and haven't for many months). I'm looking for someone to take over maintenance of my addons. If you're interested, and have at least one released addon, send me a message at [email protected]
Magic Runes is a set of bars displaying rune cooldowns. It's meant as either a replacement or addition to the normal Blizzard rune display. For discussion please refer to the following forum thread:
Changes in 1.0.89:
- Now works on the 4.3 PTR. Note if you install libraries separately, you need to use the alpha version of LibBars-1.0 currently.
Changes in 1.0.80:
- Core: Added color settings for the timer text and text label (separately).
- Core: Added dot bars for Unholy Blight (off by default) and Scarlet Fever (on by default).
- Core: Changed runic bar default color to match Blizzard runic power bar colors.
- Core: Fix issue with max runic power not being updated correctly.
Changes in 1.0.75:
- Fix for Blizzard rune bars reappearing when exiting a vehicle (not hiding correctly on first login).
Changes in 1.0.73:
- Toc bump for 4.0.1
Changes in 1.0.71:
- Config: Separated modules from the main configuration to make it clear that they are separate. Note that some settings are still inherited (while others are not). I plan to move the "core" Magic Runes addon to a module sometime in the near future.
- RuneBars: Added option to hide icons.
- RuneBars: Added option to arrange bar in a grid (1x6 to 6x1).
- RuneBars: Added presets for various layouts.
- Core: Actually added the Punished rune icons by Lichborne - the option to use them was there but it seems I forgot to actually add the icons.
- RuneBars: Fix an issue where the rune bars would move from their intended position on load.
- Fixed bug when changing rune icon style with the bars hidden.
AddOn developnent updates:
If you want to get the latest news of new AddOn releases or work in progress, subscribe to my Twitter feed.
- Date created
- Nov 03, 2008
- Last update
- Sep 15, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Magic Runes
- Recent files