Helps you looting stuff acording your current class and spec when in party/raid. It will roll greed or disenchant in the items that you can't use, based on your current class/spec. The items you can use won't be afected, not rolled.
- /lootmaster disenchant - Sets the addon to roll disenchant on items.
By default the addon will roll greed. If disenchant is enabled, it will try to roll disenchant if possible. If the item can't be disenchanted or there is no enchanter in the party, it will roll greed.
You can check the supported types that the addon will handle here: Supported Types. All the items that aren't in that list will be rolled as greed or disenchant (if possible).
Imagine you're a feral druid and you get to roll the following items in a dungeon:
- Mail armor: The addon will roll greed/disenchant.
- Leather armor with agility: The addon won't do nothing, letting you choose.
- Leather armor with intelligence: The addon will roll greed/disenchant.
- Date created
- Jun 01, 2012
- Last update
- Jun 07, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files