James D. Callahan III <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2013-11-03 00:45:57 -0500
James D. Callahan III:
- Updated ToC Interface version to 50400
- package-as fix
- package-as fix
- Updated ToC and added .pkgmeta file.
- First pass at MoP changes.
- LibTextTable-1.1: Fixed issue where new tables without enough rows to scroll wouldn't calculate viewable rows properly.
* Added Table:UpdateView API.
- LibTextTable-1.1: Replaced Row:GetRegions/GetNumRegions overrides with Row:GetElements/GetNumElements APIs for simplicity and clarity.
- LibTextTable-1.1: Tables now scroll selected rows into view if they aren't visible.
* Added Table:SetSelectionByIndex and Table:ScrollToRow APIs.
- LibTextTable-1.1: Now hides out of view rows to dramatically improve performance while scrolling through big tables.
- Combined "Embeds.xml" and "Locales.xml" files into TOCs.
- Updated TOC numbers to 40300.
- Updated TOC numbers to 40200.
- Updated TOC numbers to 40100 and bumped all version numbers.
- LibTextTable-1.1: Missing semicolon.
- Frame:SetScript( "OnMouseWheel", ... ) now implicitly enables mouse-wheel scrolling. Added explicit disabling of this where it must default to off.
- Merged 40000 branch for 4.0.1 pre-release Cataclysm patch.
- LibTextTable-1.1: Updated X-Feedback metadata URL with the correct link.
- LibTextTable-1.1: Major version bumped due to incompatibilities with 1.0:
* TextTable:AddRow now only accepts string and number values.
* Simple sort handler now only uses less-than operator for comparisons and doesn't tostring column data.
* Replaced TextTable:GetSelectionData API with :GetSelection, for consistency with :SetSelection. Use with Row:GetData for equivalent behavior.
* Removed a leaked global _G.RowsOnSizeChanged.
* Scrollbar buttons are now referenced through the scrollbar tables instead of the View frame table.
* Replaced comments with LuaDoc syntax.