LibNameplateRegistry-1.0 is an embeddable library providing an abstraction layer for tracking and querying Blizzard's Nameplate frames with ease and efficiency.
- Provides callbacks to track nameplate appearance and disappearance
- Caches and maintain nameplates' related data
- Provides a simple API to extract information from nameplate
- Links GUID to nameplates
- Provides auto-diagnostic features to detect incompatibilities
Do not hesitate to request features via the ticket system.
This library focuses on optimization and simplicity, it will never try to
be compatible with other nameplate add-ons. It will be naturally compatible
with such other add-ons as long as they are coded properly. It includes means
(callbacks) of identifying and reporting incompatibility issues
so incompatible add-ons' users can act accordingly.
To implement LibNameplateRegistry-1.0 in your add-on:
Add the following line in your .pkgemeta file:
- Libs/LibNameplateRegistry-1.0: git://git.wowace.com/wow/libnameplateregistry-1-0/mainline.git/LibNameplateRegistry-1.0
Add LibNameplateRegistry-1.0 to the OptionalDeps and X-embeds fields of your add-on's TOC file. Example:
- ## OptionalDeps: Ace3, LibNameplateRegistry-1.0
- ## X-Embeds: Ace3, LibNameplateRegistry-1.0
Add the following line in your embeds.xml file:
- <Include file="Libs\\LibNameplateRegistry-1.0\\LibNameplateRegistry-1.0.xml"/>
This library is an adaptation of the NameplateRegistry.lua sub-module of Healers Have To die.
For general discussion about this library, use the dedicated thread on WoWAce.com forum.
Bitcoin donation address: 12wJu3fX2HyNttg4bvsTmpBf66bzFqwVNy
- Date created
- Jul 27, 2013
- Last update
- Jun 25, 2015
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files