2013-11-20 09:31:12 +0100
Tagging as 1.0.
- Hopefully fixed .docmeta.
- Tell the packager to fetch the translations from wowace.
- Use a local table for localization.
- Added some Luadoc.
- Use the same names of for library methods and embedded methods.
Yet keep the old library names for BC.
- README typos.
- Added a README file.
- Preparing for the wowace packager and documenter.
- TOC update: interface version, x-headers, now load on demand.
- Licensed with GPL v3.
- Properly restrict OnEmbedEnable and OnEmbedDisable to the frames of the enabled/disabled addon.
- Typos and leaked debug print.
- Always show connectors ; showing them as anchors if a frame is relative to UIParent.
Also fixed issues caused by scale for once.
- Calculate texture paths at the same place.
- Create overlays connector in UIParent to avoid scaling issues.
- Do not show connectors to UIParent.
- Provide a pretty line texture for connectors between overlays
- Removed trailing whitespaces.
- Do not choked if the user-defined database is not available at registration.
- Keep quiet when failing to remove defaults at PLAYER_LOGOUT.
- Now with the proper texture path...
- Fixed library path detection.
- Display neat connectors between frames that are connected together.
- Darken overlays that are anchored (e.g. tied) to another frame.
- Properly show the "enable" option as a checkbox.
- Added a border to the overlays.
- Added a "update" argument to .SetMovable, so target are moved to their saved/default position.
- Accept a function as anchor. This function will be called when spawning the overlay with the target frame as parameter and should return the anchor frame.
- Properly interact with AceAddon-3.0 addons.
- lib.SetMovable(target, flag) allows to enable/disabling moving of target.
- Properly test combat lockdown when updating overlay.
- Properly update and reset layout of not-yet-spawned overlays.
- Fixed the couple of issues introduced by previous change.
- Drycoded some callbacks and the possibility to pass a table as overlay database.
- Hide the tooltip when starting to move.
- Fixed a typo and added a new embeddable method: ResetMovableLayout.
- Fixed embed method.
- Added an API that allows to enable and to disable frames.
- TOC bump.
- Now directly checks frame:CanChangeProtectedState().
- Fixed TOC.
- Fixed possible bug when anchoring to parent.
- Fixed centering code.
- Use a menu dropdown instead of a list dropdown, and made it more compact.
- Added menu entries to center horizontally and vertically.
- Added overlay menu on right-click. Added some localization.
- Revamped overlay spawning and upgrading.
- Moved movement modifier test in OnMouseDown.
- Now shows coordinates when moving. Using Shift or Control when starting to drag locks X or Y coordinates.
- Fixed iterator infinite loop, again.
- First version.