What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Hook library and run a ForceZoneChange (somehow this no longer happens automatically on player entering world), callbacks are triggered only after this call.
2. Use GetPlayerMapPosition('player') and GetPlayerMapPosition('target') to get coordinates.
3. Use lib:Distance(map, floor, px, py, tx, ty) to calculate distance using map and floor from callback.
4. When doing this in Shrine of the Seven Stars, distance seems to be multiplied by 10.
5. When doing this on The Isle of the Thunder King, distance seems to be divided by 10.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Correct ranges, I use SpellRanges to estimate the distance to the target, but the numbers are off in these area's, other areas are fine as far as I know.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Please provide any additional information below.
If you like, you can install ElvUI (optionally ElvUI Enhanced) and team up with someone, use the [distance] tag in the unit frames name and go to the specified areas...you will see the odd numbers in your party frames (or when ElvUI Enhanced) is installed also in your target / focus frames (when a party or raid member is selected).