An intuitive keybindings system: simply mouseover frame, click keys or buttons.
What it Does
Activating it brings up an instruction frame from which KeyBinding mode can be cancelled.
- KeyBinding mode
- Hover cursor over participating frames.
- The current keys are shown in tooltip and in the frame.
- Click buttons or keys to bind.
- Press Escape to clear bindings
- It is now a LibStub lib.
- Removed AceLocale-3.0 and AceEvent-3.0 dependencies.
- Localized for deDE, enUS, esES, esMX, frFR, koKR, zhCN, zhTW
- Localized the shortened keys that display in the button
- Added a color for mods to use while binding to visually identify buttons / objects that can be bound as well as make the mode more obvious, thus reducing errors.
- Cancel Button added to panel. Clicking it reverts all bindings made.
- Okay Button added to panel. Clicking it commits all bindings made, saving them to disk.
- Hide Button removed. it is replaced by Okay and Cancel.
- Okay & Cancel actions are delayed till after combat ends for mods that dont close it on combat start.
- Reintegrate the Spell and Macro Book Bindings.
- Add localized text explaining them.
- Make it all lod (this would be 2.0)
Origin of the Species
ClickBinder by Gello and TrinityBinder by Maul -> keyBound by Tuller -> LibKeyBound library by Toadkiller.
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2008
- Last update
- Sep 01, 2012
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files