Generic Filter Library. This library allows for plug in filters for items and other similar strings.
I have plans for some additional filters.
- EquipSlot - Matches items based on the slot in goes into on the character sheet.
- EquipmentSets - Matches items based on 3.1's new Equipment Manager.
- ItemRack - Matches items based on being in a itemrack set
- Outfitter - Matches items based on being in an outfitter set.
- Professions - Matches items based on the professions you know or don't know. Supports matching for recipes, materials, crafted items, tools or gathered items. Note: Missing support needed for Combuctor adapter.
- Soulbound - Filters on Soulbound, Account bound, bind on equip, bind on pickup, bind to account, etc.
- Usable - Provides filters for Usable, Consumable and Equippable items. Note: Usable and Consumable are based on Blizzard functions and may not be the same as you expect. Also missing support needed for Combuctor adapter.
- ClosetGnome - Matches items based on being in a closetgnome set, use EquipmentSets filter instead
- Baggins - Allows any of the libfilter item and bag slot filters to be used as rules in Baggins.
- Note: Non-libfilter plugins will prevent matching filters from this library from being adapted.
- Combuctor - Allows any of the libfilter item filters to be used as rules in Combuctor if they provide presets.
If only want the filters for Baggins you can get Baggins_LibFilter instead of this. Because many of the current filters were first written as Baggins plugins, some of the individual filters have been repackaged under the original names.
- Date created
- Oct 14, 2008
- Last update
- Sep 13, 2012
- Development stage
- MIT License
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files