Extreme Alpha Build!
Please feel free to look at the code, documentation, post comments, suggestions, try out the (at this point limited) API
What it does
LibMapPins-1.0 is a smaller, more lightweight replacement for Astrolabe-1.0, that has these differences:
- Uses LibStub and CallbackHandler-1.0
- Embedded/mixed-in functions
- Open source and community updated
- Open SVN repository, anyone can commit updates
- Slimmer and more lightweight, not trying to do everything
- Supports Metric and Imperial distances
- Place icons in battlegrounds
The API page.
Ditto here. Is there someone who can or will either teach me how to make docmeta work or update so I can see how it is done?
Discuss the code, APIs, callbacks, changes, improvements, ideas, etc on the forum thread.
As of patch 5.3, a list of current mapIDs can be found on wowpedia.org. Please update as new ones are discovered. We need mapIDs for all battlegrounds!
externals: Libs/LibMapPins-1.0: svn://svn.wowace.com/wow/lib-map-pins/mainline/trunk
## OptionalDeps: LibMapPins-1.0 #@no-lib-strip@ Libs\LibMapPins-1.0\lib.xml #@end-no-lib-strip@
All APIs are embedded, and should be called via the AddOn object, not the library or pin. See below.
local MyAddOn = LibStub("AceAddon-3.0"):NewAddon("MyAddOn", "LibMapPins-1.0") local LMP = LibStub:GetLibrary("LibMapPins-1.0") function MyAddOn:DoSomething() local pin = MyAddOn:CreatePinByMapID(icon, XX.xx, YY.yy, mapID, mapFloor) end
- Date created
- Aug 18, 2013
- Last update
- Sep 06, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Recent files