Show extra information about Jewels and Enchants in tooltips.
JewelTips adds lines to the tooltip with the name of the enchant/jewel, and it shows icons on the left side of ItemRef tooltips (the kind with the red x that stay open until you close them) which you can mouseover to see another tooltip or shift click to link the item/enchant to chat.
When inspecting another player, you can link their items to yourself in a whisper in order to be able to open an ItemRef tooltip with the icons on the side.
This addon uses some Ace3 libraries. If you have an older version using Ace2 libraries, please delete them before updating.
Please post comments below if you have any problems or suggestions.
You can change the location of the buttons attached to the ItemRef tooltip by typing one of these commands:
* /script JewelTips:MoveButtons("top")
* /script JewelTips:MoveButtons("bottom")
* /script JewelTips:MoveButtons("left")
* /script JewelTips:MoveButtons("right")
- Alliance enchants are shown regardless of your faction.
- Not all in-game enchants are supported yet. Common ones are.
- MultiTips users will only see the buttons on one tooltip at a time.
- 1 comment
- Date created
- Sep 10, 2008
- Last update
- Nov 09, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files
- Embedded library