1. There should be a slashcommand one can type in to turn IceHUD on or off. Sometimes it just gets in a way for a minute and it would be convenient if a macro could temporarily visually disable it. "/icehud show" and "/icehud hide" would be great.
2. Typing just plain "/icehud" a second time should destroy the IceHUD configuration frame. As an LDB Broker, clicking it once brings up the configuration frame. However, clicking it a second time does not turn it off. Tons of other LDB or FuBar aware addons already do this, but IceHUD does not.
- 2 comments
- Last updated
- Jan 18, 2010
- Jan 15, 2010
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Enhancement - A change which is intended to better the project in some way
- Medium - Normal priority.