What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Set HolyPower module to show counters in numerical form instead of a bar. Have scale to 170%, horizontal pos -102, vertical pos 101. Hide Blizzard frame. Have "Pulse when full" checked.
2. Get to 3 holy power points.
3. The number 3 starts "bouncing" in a diagonal way. (top-left to bottom-right)
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The expected output is having a pulsing number when full holy power (3 points in holy power). Instead, it "bounces".
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Please provide any additional information below.
That's pretty much it. When "Pulse when full" is unchecked, this doesn't happen, so it must be a problem with that specific function.
- 2 comments
- Last updated
- Oct 12, 2014
- May 02, 2011
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.