Visually what makes most sense to me is having both GCD and castbar in the same place, growing in the same direction. When the bar fills up, I know I can cast something else. But that doesn't quite work now because the GCD bar of course fills up after a GCD, while the cast is still happening.
So, I would suggest:
1. When a spell starts casting, and it is longer than the GCD, just hide the GCD bar.
2. When the spell stops (for WHATEVER reason including interrupted), show the GCD bar again.
- 1 comment
- Last updated
- Oct 12, 2014
- Feb 15, 2011
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Enhancement - A change which is intended to better the project in some way
- Medium - Normal priority.