- Add new spells: Holy Word: Serenity/Aspire and Beacon of Light
- Fixed glyphs
- Updated the Spells for 4.0
- Fixed a bug with the bundled libraries
- Internal rewrite for easier maintenance
- Fixed the positioning logic to finally work in every case.
- Added Shaman Earthliving HoT.
- Added support for HoTs that scale on haste (Druid's with the Rapid Rejuvenation Glyph)
- Strip the Server Name of the Player Names in Cross-Server Instances and BGs
- Rejuvenation is now 15s on all ranks. (3.3 Content Patch)
- Updated for the 3.2.0 Content Patch
- Added support for Hunters Mend Pet spell.
- Full support for the 3.1.0 Content Patch!
- Added support for Healing Way, Wild Growth and Prayer of Mending
- Adjusted the length of Rejuvenation for Level 80 Druids to 15 seconds
- Fixed an error when HotCandy was run on an unsupported class
- Added support for Riptide and Glyph of Renew
- Updated LibBars-1.0 library to improve user experience
- Fixed stack detection of Lifebloom
- Full support for 3.0, including Talents and Glyphs
- New options to toggle the tracking of all supported spells
- Internal reworking
- First beta release for WoW 3.0
- Support for Nature's Splendor (Druid Talent)
- No Glyph support yet, to come in 1.4.0 Final
- added tracking of Lifebloom stacks
- added options to format the text on the bars
- removed 2 library deps and upgraded one library
- added Load on Demand support using AddonLoader
- relevant set bonuses will be detected automatically now
- support for texture choosing through SharedMediaLib
- option to change the width of the bars