- The NameplateRegistry module fails more graciously if another add-on makes selfish changes to the nameplates (a message is still displayed but no Lua error is generated).
- assert() tests tweak
- - Use a different approach with nameplates since it's been proven now that their attributes can change without notice upon certain specific events (mind controls and the like): the NamePlateRegistry module now makes sure its cache is still valid before returning something. The cache remains useful when searching for a nameplate by one of its attributes, if the cache is invalid, not all nameplates will be returned which is an acceptable imperfection.
- Removed the delayed onShow event firing if the name is the same as the previous onShow since it wasn't the source of any problem (apparently) and is now obsolete anyway thanks to the cache validation mechanism...
- some dead code cleanup
- - Detect when nameplates are changed while being shown via an OnMinMaxChanged on name plate health bars. This might fix issues when units get transformed (Mind controls, etc...). Also, HHTD now hooks its frame event scripts on the health-bar which should fix incompatibility with certain badd-ons using SetSCript() instead of HookScript()...
- Code cleanup and refactoring.
- Make an alpha package to diagnose an issue when the player is mind controlled.