Guilder is an addon written to attempt to make everyday guild life simpler and more enjoyable. The addon contains modules for guild admin as well as party/raid utilities (This addon uses Ace3 and libdatabroker)
Guilder has been rewritten and now uses a new API. If you have version 1, please delete it and its saved variables before installing this version!
Note Version numbering will be x.y.z, where x is a major rewrite of the framework, y is added functionality and z is bug fixes.
Text and Tooltip
Note Text will only be visible if you are using a "bar" addon like ChocolateBar or FuBar (with Broker2FuBar).
Shows one of the following options:
- Guilder - default option
- 2 online - only number of officers online
- 2/3 online - online / total
- 3 officers - only total
Note offline members can be hidden
- Joe - in green for online
- Mary (Martha) - in yellow, Officer's Name (Alt Name)
- Sam - in red for offline
- Name of module - Enabled or Disabled
- A reminder of the Click combinations and what they do
- Here you can specify how ranks are set up (for the tooltip window) as well as specify what should be shown:
The following module(s) are currently working
- Responds to selected members when they send you a whisper.
- You can choose to also respond to anyone in these categories: Officers, Guild, Raid, Party and Friends.
- Note The responder will not respond to any of the above categories if it isn't selected.
- Enables you to assign people/tasks to the raid icons and then announce it.
- You can announce it on the SAY channel
- If you are the party leader, you can also announce it on the PARTY channel
- If you are the raid leader, or a raid assistant, you can also announce it on the RAID channel
- If you are a GM or an officer, you can also announce it on the GUILD or OFFICER channel
- Can query anyone in the group with Guilder installed and show you their consumables status.
- This is useful, since range isn't an issue like with other consumables checking addons.
- Allows you to share notes with other players with Guilder installed.
- If the note contains a macro, you can also save it to your own macros from here.
- Allows you to dump the entire guild roster into a comma or tab delimited list for you to copy and paste from.
- Note Tab delimited lists are useful to paste the roster into a spreadsheet.
- Checks the versions of addons for anyone using Guilder.
- Remote Control - allows you to enable/disable selected Guilder modules for other players if you are a guild officer. It also allows you to request the raid leader to do a ready check if you are a raid assistant.
Tool to allow you to mass invite by level, rank, etc.
Tool to allow you to send a in-game mail to selected members of the guild.
Display information when entering a zone, specifically for dungeons/raids.
Still To Do
- Make WIM behave by not showing guilder messages
- Continue module development
- Allow user to specify click combos
Problems or Suggestions?
If you have a problem or a suggestion, please create a ticket at http://www.wowace.com/addons/guilder/create-ticket/
- 8 comments
Table of contents
- 1 Text and Tooltip
- 2 Main Window
- 3 Modules
- 4 Development Status
- 5 Still To Do
- 6 Problems or Suggestions?
- Date created
- Jan 04, 2009
- Last update
- Apr 20, 2010
- Development stage
- Apache License version 2.0
- Recent files