What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. No options found in Grid2 to allow me to see raiders when out of healing range.
2. What is the expected output? What do you see instead? In Statuses/Targetting&Distances/Range players out of range either appear in range to heal or disappear depending on where the default alpha is set.
What Grid2 version and language of WoW are you using? Grid2 vr720 English
Do you have an error log of what happened? No
Please provide any additional information below. My normal grid was bugging in the test realm and in hc Sha of Pride (I couldn't heal, move or do anything in 25 man) so I changed to Grid2. Everything is set up perfectly looks really good but I cant tell players when they are out of range of healing as they don't fade out as in normal Grid.
|Callyna2||Dec 06, 2013 at 18:34 UTC||Create|
- Dec 06, 2013
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.