What version of Grid are you using?
What version (and language) of WoW are you using?
3.0.9 (9551) engb.
What were you doing when the problem occured?
Happens whenever I have my mouse hovering above Grid and tries to use the mousebuttons to use skills I have binded.
What happened? What did you expect to happen instead?
Nothing happens. I expected the skills to be used because I'm pressing the bind I have binded them to.
(Mouse Button 4 and 5 and the Middle Mouse(scroll) doesn't work when I have the mouse above the Grid-frames.)
Do you have an error log of what happened?
No errors appear.
Please provide any additional information below.
I have had this problem all the time since I got it months ago, but never been arsed to figure out what's wrong. I'm moving my mouse away from grid to use the skills I've bound to the mouse.
My mouse buttons isn't working when I'm hovering the area the background covers, not only the healthbars.
I have never used or installed any addon that uses my mouse for something, like Healbot, Clique or similar addons.
- Disable all other addons and only enable Grid.
- Reinstall Grid, delete the addon + lua.
- Use it on a new character I made.
- Move Interface+WTF-folder out from the Wow-dir and install a fresh Grid.
- Actually formated my computer (not because of this) and reinstalled the newest version of
- Grid at that time.
- 3 comments
- Last updated
- Apr 21, 2009
- Mar 25, 2009
- Verified - QA has verified that the fix has worked.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.