WoW version and region/language:
5.3.0 (17128) (Release x64) - US/English [Running on Mac client if that matters]
Character race, class, spec, and level:
Draenei, Mage, Frost, 90
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Log in to character with aforementioned Grid enabled outside of group.
- Ensure Solo Layout is set to show pets (I'm using By Group 5 w/ Pets).
- Have Out of Range status set to reflect on Frame Alpha Indicator.
- Observe my summoned Water Elemental, "standing" a yard away from me, is faded as out of range on my Grid.
- Dismiss and resummon Water Elemental. Still OOR.
- Invite someone to a party. Water Elemental suddenly appears in range. Behavior after this seems erratic. Sometimes pet OOR tracking seems
to keep working after party is disbanded. Not always.
What you expected to happen:
Expecting OOR status to be meaningful on pets even in solo.
What actually happened:
OOR status on pets appears not to be working in solo.
Does the problem still happen when all other addons — including all Grid plugins — are disabled?
Affirmative. Disabled everything except Grid core and retested. Same result.
Does the problem still happen after you switch to a new profile in Grid with default settings, log out, and log back in?
Affirmative. Switched to an unused profile. Mashed reset to default. After reconfiguring solo layout to "By Group 5 w/ Pets", elemental was
Exact text of the first related error message, if any:
Screenshot, if the problem is graphical:
**Note -> I took these before disabling all addons and resetting the Grid profile.
Anything else you think might be helpful:
I started seeing this only after updating up to release 1621. I think I was previously on 1600 (5.2.0 release).
PM me if I can provide any further info / testing.
|hshh||Sep 24, 2013 at 07:34 UTC||Changed status from Waiting to Replied|
|Phanx||Aug 29, 2013 at 23:31 UTC|
|scubamonkey||Aug 28, 2013 at 14:16 UTC|
|Phanx||Aug 26, 2013 at 08:15 UTC||Changed description:
#### **Screenshot, if the problem is graphical:** **Note -> I took these before disabling all addons and resetting the Grid profile. - Solo: http://imgur.com/7DeXmCj + Solo: <http://imgur.com/7DeXmCj> - Grouped: http://imgur.com/FltiweL + Grouped: <http://imgur.com/FltiweL> #### **Anything else you think might be helpful:**
|Phanx||Aug 26, 2013 at 05:58 UTC|
|scubamonkey||Aug 24, 2013 at 19:01 UTC||Create|
- 6 comments
- Last updated
- Sep 24, 2013
- Aug 24, 2013
- Replied - Someone has replied after waiting for more information.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.