WoW version and region/language:
Character race, class, spec, and level:
Various races and levels from 30 to 90
Description of the problem:
When I queue for randoms already in a party, grid adjusts itself like there are extra people in the instance party in the amount that were in the party when I queued.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Group with other people (say in this case 1) and queue for randoms.
- Get into an instance
- The Layout will shift down one blank space below me and the rest of the group will extend outside the frame.
Does the problem still happen when all other addons — including all Grid plugins — are disabled?
Does the problem still happen after you switch to a new profile in Grid with default settings, log out, and log back in?
If not, please attach your Grid saved variables file to your ticket, and TELL US WHICH PROFILE you were using when the problem happened.
Exact text of the first related error message, if any:
Please DO NOT include lists of local variables or installed addons, even if they are shown with the error message in-game!
No error message
Screenshot, if the problem is graphical:
Attach images to your ticket, or upload them and paste the URLs here.
No screen shot yet.
Anything else you think might be helpful:
- 2 comments
- Last updated
- Oct 29, 2012
- Oct 21, 2012
- Replied - Someone has replied after waiting for more information.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.