WoW version and region/language:
Character race, class, spec, and level:
Tauren, Druid, Restoration, 90
Description of the problem:
The center icon of an aura will only show briefly, then disappear.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Set Rejuvenation to display on Center Icon.
- Check "Show advanced options" for aura statuses.
- Choose "Time Left" for the text on Rejuvenation
- Cast Rejuvenation on yourself.
Does the problem still happen when all other addons — including all Grid plugins — are disabled?
Yes, deleted Interface and WTF, and installed only Grid.
Does the problem still happen after you switch to a new profile in Grid with default settings, log out, and log back in?
Already using fresh profile since WTF was deleted.
Exact text of the first related error message, if any:
No error message.
Screenshot, if the problem is graphical:
Anything else you think might be helpful:
I believe the center icon gets cleared whenever the text for the timer updates.
- 2 comments
- Last updated
- Sep 30, 2012
- Sep 29, 2012
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.