Add a basic Resurrection status module using the resurrection-related API added in Patch 4.2.
Drycoded. Needs more testing.
- INCOMING_RESURRECT_CHANGED fires as soon as the resurrection spell cast ends, not when the resurrection expires or is accepted.
- UnitHasIncomingResurrection returns false after the cast ends, even if the resurrection has not expired or been accepted yet.
- When INCOMING_RESURRECT_CHANGED fires and UnitHasIncomingResurrection returns true, SendStatusGained, and add the unit to a "hasIncomingResurrection" table.
- When INCOMING_RESURRECT_CHANGED fires and UnitHasIncomingResurrection returns false, register the UNIT_HEALTH event and start a timer.
- If UNIT_HEALTH fires for the unit, check if the unit is no longer dead, SendStatusLost because the resurrection was accepted.
- If the timer expires, SendStatusLost because the resurrection expired.
- The resurrection API does not consider soulstones. Possibly good for a separate module with aura tracking (Soulstone) and cooldown tracking (Reincarnation)?
- 5 comments
- Last updated
- Jun 19, 2012
- Apr 22, 2012
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Enhancement - A change which is intended to better the project in some way
- Medium - Normal priority.