What version of Grid are you using?
What version and language of WoW are you using?
- current live version (enGB client)
What were you doing when the problem occured?
- opened the config window of grid
What happened? What did you expect to happen instead?
- the "frame" tab was sort of distorted. it was not showing everything it should,
because the scroll bar on the right seemed to be connected to a sub-portion
of the options instead of the whole window.
i can however stretch the window across the whole screen and all is shown
perfectly well with no elements hidden or broken/not usable.
i will attach a screen to the ticket.
Do you have an error log of what happened?
- no lua-errors were thrown
Does the problem still happen when you disable all addons (including Grid plugins) except for Grid?
- the problem disappears if i disable "GridIndicatorCornerIcons" and "GridIndicatorSideIcons"
made by kunda. because i am not very good at coding i cannot tell if the culprit is on grids
or on the plugins side. all i know is that disabling gets rid of the problems but as far as I can
imagine the plugins hook into the option window and something goes wrong there.
- 5 comments
- Last updated
- Nov 09, 2010
- Nov 08, 2010
- Declined - We decided not to take action on this ticket.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.