This page needs some attention! If you'd like to volunteer to flesh it out, drop by the forum thread or send me (Phanx) a PM.
Each status consists of the following:
- The internal name used by Grid to identify the status.
- The name displayed in Grid's menus.
- A number from 0 (lowest) to 99 (highest).
- range (optional)
- If specified, the status will only be shown if the unit is within range yards of the player.
- A color (including alpha) to be used when the status is displayed.
- A short message to be used when the status is displayed.
- value (optional)
- If specified, value will be used to set the current value of a statusbar indicator.
- maxValue (optional)
- If specified, maxValue will be used to set the maximum value of a statusbar indicator.
- texture (optional)
- If specified, texture will be used to display an image.
The GridFrame module implements several indicators:
- Center Text
- Displays the text of the status using the color.
- Displays the color of the status as a 2px border around the unit frame.
- Health Bar
- Sets the value of the health bar based on value and maxValue. Sets the color based on the color.
- Healing Bar
- Sets the value of the healing bar based on value and maxValue.
- Four Corners (top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right)
- Displays the color of the status as a small box in the corner of the unit frame.
- Center Icon
- Displays the texture of the status as an icon in the center of the unit frame.
- Frame Alpha
- Sets the alpha (fade) of the frame based on the alpha of the color.
- Date created
- Apr 13, 2010