GladiusEx is an arena unit frames addon based on Gladius.
New features include:
- Party frames: support for showing frames for your own team
- Cooldown tracker: a highly configurable module for tracking all types of cooldowns
- Skill history: shows the icons of the last few skills used by the unit
- Alerts: makes the frames blink in a noticeable way during some configured events (including low health, auras and specific spells being cast)
- Pets: new module for displaying pet bars
And the classic modules, most of which have been improved in various ways:
- Auras: now with more filtering options
- Class Icon: new display modes: by spec, role and portraits
- Cast Bar: now shows which spells can't be interrupted
- DR Tracker: track the diminishing returns timers on both the enemy team and your team
- Health Bar: now displays incoming heals and absorbs
- Tags: configure every text to show exactly what you want, now with more built-in tags and improved performance
How do I bring the user interface up ?
You can use the /gex slash command, or you can access the options from the addons tab in the interface panel.
Where did the trinket and the dispels modules go ?
They have been replaced by the cooldowns module, which now allows you to have several groups of cooldowns configured independently. By default, the trinket cooldown is shown in group 2 and a few other cooldowns in group 1.
What is that additional set of frames that I see ?
Those are the party frames. This is incremental functionality that will help you track not only your enemies but also your friends. If you use your own you can turn these easily off in the general settings.
Is it possible to have text timers for the auras, cooldowns or the DR icons ?
The timer module has been removed, but this can be achieved with OmniCC or other similar addons.
Bugs and feature requests
Please use the ticket tracker to report any issues or request features.
Please report all the problems and bugs!
- 1 comment