What is the enhancement in mind? How should it look and feel?
1. pressing the flower right now opens up only the addon options panel, but instead of this (at least instead of left-click (right-click options are fine)), I would LOVE if it turned all the tracking icons on minimap and worldmap off/on (toggle). As a nice touch, the broker icon could also swap to red (status:icons on) / grey (status: icons off).
Whereas I love the addon, on times it's rather impossible to see anything else on world map (like where my raid members are in kun-lai summit for killing Sha) when the entire center of the zone is one big flowerfield) or in the city, when all the borders are covered with flower icons. AND it's rather frustrating to go to options and turn everything on/off separadetly, every time you want to see something.
(yes I know, I can bind keys to toggle everything on and off, but still, I don't want to bind anything, I want mouse clickable toggle button that does this. On top of that, why there are 2 separate keybinds for this? Couldnt you add ONE single keybind that toggles both on and off?)
2. The "flower" icon that appears right now only in broker, could also be doubled as minimap icon (for those who dont use any panels and bars) with option to disable it ofc.
- 7 comments
- Last updated
- Feb 28, 2013
- Feb 28, 2013
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Enhancement - A change which is intended to better the project in some way
- Medium - Normal priority.