FuBarPlugin-2.0

Reverse relationships

Filters

NameUpdatedCategoryAuthorStageType
NameUpdatedCategoryAuthorStageType

NRT

Jul 13, 2011 Rabbit Abandoned Embedded library
Please note that NRT is no longer actively maintained by Rabbit. If you wish to take over, then you are welcome to contact me on wowace.com. Thank you. However, it should work with 4.0.1+. Now that is said, I have been thinking about updating it properly for Ace3 and such. After all some people still use it. When a boss dies, you get a popup asking if you want to take raid attendance now - doing so creates a new table of all the members in your raid + people that whisper you with their mains...

AuldLangSyne

Apr 01, 2011 Kemayo Abandoned Embedded library
Friends list improvements: notes, remembering the information of offline friends, friend list syncing and backups, and a fubar plugin for it all

FuBar_WhoLibFu

Mar 04, 2011 akazik Abandoned Embedded library
For Developers (of Addons which uses WhoLib): show queues and queries in the WhoLib

FuBar_MailExpiryFu

Jan 27, 2011 reubenhelms Abandoned Embedded library
FuBar MailExpiryFu is a FuBar addon that will display when the oldest mail item is due to expire for your alts, and how many items are in each mailbox. It will be useful for making sure you clear out your mailbox before items get returned to the AH or alts. You must visit the mailbox for an alt before it can start keeping a track of the oldest mail item. MailExpiryFu will detect mail being sent to alts. MailExpiryFu will try to differentiate between regular mail, and pending AH sales....
Bunch of Bars In action

BunchOfBars

Oct 25, 2010 Mininova Abandoned Embedded library
Modular and lightweight party/raid frames.
HeadCount - Raid Members

HeadCount

Oct 21, 2010 seppyk Abandoned Embedded library
Overview HeadCount is a configurable World of Warcraft add-on that automatically tracks raid attendance, loot, and boss kills. HeadCount answers the following questions: How long is a player active in a raid? How long is a player on standby for a raid? How long is a player offline during a given raid? What loot dropped during a raid and who received it? What boss kills occurred during a given raid and who was there for the kill? Downloads Curse...
GuildFu in action

FuBar - GuildFu

Oct 19, 2010 Elkano Inactive Embedded library
GuildFu has been superseded by ElkGuild: WoWAce / Curse

ShamanBuffBars

Oct 18, 2010 Bobblybook Abandoned Embedded library
This addon provides 2 seperate bars which contain both your self-weapon buffs (rockbiter, flametongue etc.) as well as your shield spells. Notes: To move, hold down ctrl and drag with right click. Compatible with all language clients of WoW (not tested though). Keybindings are available in the GUIs. There is an option in the weapon bar config menu to turn on auto-hiding of the bar. The bar will stay hidden most of the time, until your weapon buff expires, in which case it will show again...

FuBar_ProfessionsFu

Oct 17, 2010 Anxarces Abandoned Embedded library
Overview This plugin adds professions to a FuBar menu. It gives an overview of the skill level of each profession. Each profession entry in the menu can be clicked to open the corresponding profession window. Clicking on a gathering professions has no effect. If you use TitanPanel please use TitanProfessions (http://www.curse.com/downloads/details/9963/) instead. If you have ProfessionsBook installed (http://www-en.curse-gaming.com/downloads/details/8423/) an additional entry to open that...
MMFu in FuBar with tooltip shown

FuBar_MagicMarker (deprecated)

Oct 12, 2010 dhedbor Abandoned Embedded library
This addon added FuBar support to MagicMarker. It's now deprecated in favor of a native LDB data provider implemented in MagicMarker. This addon will not function correctly with a new MagicMarker and should be uninstalled. AddOn developnent updates: If you want to get the latest news of new AddOn releases or work in progress, subscribe to my Twitter feed.
FriendsFu in action

FuBar - FriendsFu

Jul 28, 2010 Elkano Inactive Embedded library
FriendsFu has been superseded by ElkFriends: WoWAce / Curse
Fubar_DominosFu

FuBar_DominosFu

Jul 07, 2010 LaoTseu Abandoned Embedded library
Description This project will no longer be maintained. FuBar is pretty much a thing of the past now and everyone should switch to a data broker. Dominos has built-in support for data brokers so there is no longer need for a separate addon. This addon provides FuBar and/or Minimap support for Dominos. Features Quick access to Dominos configuration window Lock/Unlock the Dominos bars Enable/Disable key binding mode Hide/Show macro text on buttons Hide/Show button tooltips Movable minimap icon...

DebuffAlarm

Jul 06, 2010 starlon Deleted Embedded library
***** PLEASE NOTE ******* This project is now called AuraAlarm. It now allows you to specify buffs as well as debuffs. Someone suggested an icon, and someone else suggested stackable auras. Both are part of AuraAlarm. http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/aura-alarm.aspx

FuBar - FactionsFu

Jul 05, 2010 Elkano Inactive Embedded library
FactionsFu has been superseded by ElkFactions: WoWAce / Curse

FuBar_TimeToDieFu

May 06, 2010 derHund Abandoned Embedded library
About FuBar_TimeToDieFu is a FuBar addon to calculate when a target will die at current DPS. Features Shows time to die and current DPS Tracks either target or focus (see Options menu) Installation Use Curse client to install Restart WoW (or do a /rl if you got a previous version of this addon) or Unpack the archive file Put the contents of the archive in your addon folder Restart WoW (or do a /rl if you got a previous version of this addon) Localization Localization is available in English...

FuBar_MotivationOnFu

May 02, 2010 derHund Abandoned Embedded library
About FuBar_MotivationOnFu is a FuBar addon to calculate the drop chance of various random drop mounts. Why calculate? Good question. Indeed the drop chance per run is always the same. But the overall drop chance increases per run. For example, Deathcharger's Reins (Baron Rivendare) has a drop chance of 1%. So at your first kill you have a 99% (0.99) chance for this item not to drop, so it's a 1% chance to drop. At your second kill the chance for this item not to drop decreases to 98.01%...

FuBar_MailFu

Apr 27, 2010 Tekkub Abandoned Embedded library
4.0.1 Info See the following page for info about 4.x and Cataclysm: http://my.curse.com/articles/speeddymon/848044.aspx Info FuBar_MailFu is a FuBar plugin, originally written by Tekkub to track incoming mail and AH payments, and allow you to see who you have mail from when away from the mailbox, with the catch being that it will only show who the mails are from once you have checked your mailbox. Please note that this addon is inactive. The current 3.1 release is a minor rearrangement of the...

GnoMoreSpam

Apr 27, 2010 Killermiles Abandoned Embedded library
4.0.1 Info See the following page for info about 4.x and Cataclysm: http://my.curse.com/articles/speeddymon/848044.aspx Intro Advanced Chat Filtering and Spam Blocking Addon
tracking skill selection

FuBar_TrackerFu

Apr 10, 2010 gnarfoz Abandoned Embedded library
This is a simple FuBar plugin for your tracking needs. It shows the currently active tracking mode on your FuBar as either the appropriate icon, as text or as both at the same time. Hovering over the plugin provides you with a way to switch between your available tracking modes easily. Furthermore it: has an option to hide/show the minimap tracking button optionally tries to make sure your tracking choice sticks even when unset by outside forces (non-profession or -class tracking seems to be...
Set selection

FuBar_ItemRackFu

Apr 08, 2010 gnarfoz Abandoned Embedded library
This is just a simple FuBar plugin that duplicates the functionality of the ItemRack minimap button, i.e. switching sets quickly right from your FuBar. It will also change its icon and text according to the current set. Also allows you to toggle: Showing your helm Showing your cloak ItemRack events The ItemRack minimap button Designed to work with ItemRack 2.2 and newer. Rewritten to reduce cruft and fix some issues that arose from the ongoing process of keeping alive versions based on...