FuBar is not being updated anymore.
It is recommended that you switch to a DataBroker based display addon as a replacement (Bazooka, ChocolateBar, and NinjaPanel have all been recommended as good alternatives to try).
A panel that modules can plug into.
- 1. Drag and drop rearragement of plugins.
- 2. Any plugin can exist on left or right or be centered.
- 3. Automatically adjust frames (can be turned off)
- 4. Any number of bars (not limited to just 2), you can attach to the top, bottom, or detach any amount you want.
- 5. Can detach a tooltip and pin it to the UI.
- 6. Object-oriented design.
- 7. LoadOnDemand capabilities for plugins.
- 8. Modularity (absolutely no plugins are intimately connected to the core)
- 9. Minimal resource usage
- 10. Lots of handy features for developers.
- 11. Well documented API.
- 12. Skinning support
- 13. Can change the thickness, font size, transparency, spacing through simple sliders on the right-click menu.
- 14. Can place plugins on the minimap, which will function like standard minimap buttons.
- 15. Drag the edge of the bar to change its size
A lot of addons are now using LibDataBroker plugins instead of FuBar plugins. To get these new plugins to show on FuBar you can install Broker2FuBar.
- Date created
- May 10, 2006
- Last update
- Dec 11, 2010
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files