AtlasFu is a simple Plugin to FuBar that adds an Atlas button to your FuBar.
For more information about Atlas, see the read me that comes with Atlas, or visit the developers site at.
- v1.1.5 - updated for 6.0.2
- v1.1.4 - updated for 5.4
- v1.1.3 - updated for 5.3
- v1.1.2 - updated for 5.2
- v1.1.0 - updated for 5.0
- v1.0.12 - updated for 4.3
- v1.0.11 - updated for 4.2
- v1.0.10 - updated for 4.1
- v1.0.9 - updated for 4.0
- v1.0.8 - bump for ace2 update in packager
- v1.0.7 - TOC updated for 3.3
- v1.0.6 - TOC updated for 3.2
- v1.0.5 - minor updates for 3.1
- v1.0.4 - Lets try that again!
- v1.0.3 - Fixed Ace2 and other externals linking issues.
- v1.0.2 - OC updated for 3.0
- v1.0.1 - TOC updated for 2.4
- v1.0.0 - There may have been variations of this Plugin in the past, but I was unable to find any in the wild anymore, so I wrote a new one. This is the first release version of AtlasFu by Steve Dodds (aka Darkclaw).
Note: When AtlasFu is enabled, Atlas' built in minimap button will be set to hidden.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.