What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Start with three LDB plugins, called A, B, and C.
2. Attach plugin A to the left of plugin B.
3. Attach plugin C to the right of plugin B.
4. Disable the addon that provides plugin B.
5. Fortress will the try to attach plugin A to the right of plugin C, and plugin C to the left of plugin A, creating a circular reference in the layout that WoW can't figure out how to display.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Probably, Fortress should just drop one of the two connections if it detects a circular reference.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
No error generated
If you play multiple characters, does this happen for each of them, or just for one?
Affected all characters that use that profile.
If it is a layout problem, do you use the simple layout mode? (Is the 'Simple Layout' box checked?)
Don't see a Simple Layout box, so I'm guessing not.
Please provide any additional information below.
Thanks for a great addon!
|feithar||Sep 12, 2010 at 12:08 UTC||Create|