FeedIt is a minimalist hunter pet feeder addon.
FeedIt can be used simply by creating the following macro:
- Take pet diets into account,
- Do not feed the pet if it is already happy or is currently eating,
- Do not give bonus food to the pet,
- Do not give food that can be used for cooking recipe to the pet, unless you hold down shift,
- Use some fuzzy logic to try to get rid of lower level and small piles of food in priority,
- There is neither options nor GUI,
- Do not embed nor require any library, tough it would fetch data from LibPeriodicTable-Consumable-3.1 if found. (If not found, it uses its own item sets).
- Date created
- Sep 19, 2008
- Last update
- Dec 19, 2010
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Recent files