- Started FaceSmasher.lua - Main Core.
Fixed ToC temporarily until I get WoW-compat encoding sorted in Notepad++.
- Remove DDfD src. We don't need that here. Also, fixed ToC and cleaned up some Eclipse cruft.
- Finished all funcs/docs except for those dealing with mutually exclusive buffs.
- Moar work. Need to figure out how to efficiently cache talent specs per character.
- Moar script-defines.lua work.
Can haz object? Can now.
Can haz decent multi-line comments? Nope.
- More work on script-defines.lua Added documentation, started fleshing out functions.
- Apparently I suck at Lua. And .pkgmeta. And .docmeta.
- Moar syntax fixes!
- Fix a syntax error.
Syntax checking on commits? Nice. :D
- Initial commit. Includes old source from Destruction for Dummies as use for inspiration. This addon won't be a fork, but will probably be running along very similar lines, so why reinvent the wheel if we don't have to? :)