What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Set loot threshold to rare under masterlooter settings
2. Be the masterlooter in a raid
3. Living Ember drops off a boss
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Would expect the Living Ember to pop up for loot rolls along with the other epic gear drops. Instead it doesn't show up.
What version of the product are you using?
v2.5.1release downloaded off of curse
Do you have an error log of what happened?
No error, just not the outcome I was hoping for.
Please provide any additional information below.
I tried a couple things to make sure they weren't the cause of the problem
- forming the raid and being the RL
- having the other raid leader/raid assist also set his loot threshold settings to rare, even though he was never the master looter
- adding the item id to the "raider roll" list
- my raider & trial ranks have always been set to the lowest rank in the guild since our ranks aren't tied to raiding
|baisa||Aug 18, 2011 at 20:28 UTC||Create|
- 1 comment