Enchant Check allows you to quick-check your gear or the gear of the player you are currently inspecting: It shows a short report which tells you:
- If all equipped gear is enchanted
- If all sockets have gems
- If there are any empty equipment slots
- If you wear items with very low item-level compared to your average item-level (e.g., Fishing Poles, Cooking Hats)
It does NOT tell you, whether you chose the right enchants, gems, or items. It simply serves as a quick way to tell you where you need to have a look at.
Changes in v0.8:
- Updated to item enhancement changes at level 100 (only supports max-level checks).
Changes in v0.7:
- Added an automated self-check upon entering an instance at max level. If something needs attention, it is reported to the chat window.
- Date created
- Feb 09, 2013
- Last updated
- Dec 10, 2014