What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Install WoW patch 4.0.1 and EBB (2.2.6-r151)
2. Setup a player Buff bar in EBB
3. Try to cancel an aura or select a tracking method via clicking on the EBB buff bar
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- In all previous versions of EBB and WoW, doing the above would remove the aura or allow a popup menu to select a new tracking type. Instead, I simply get a Blizzard dialog stating that "ElkBuffBars has been blocked from an action only available to the Blizzard UI".
Do you have an error log of what happened?
- No. This particular issue doesn't appear to present any sort of error to be captured by BugSack.
|saltorio||Oct 13, 2010 at 05:06 UTC||Create|
- 3 comments