"Shoot... what did he say again? I just got disconnected."
"Didn't that guy already loot that rare item 10 minutes ago?"
"I really wish I could remember the name of the item linked on the guild chat yesterday at 9:00 PM."
Already been in one of these situations? Don't be annoyed anymore, here is the solution!
Solution to chat loss annoyance
Elephant logs the chat for you in the background. It saves the WHISPER & BATTLE.NET, RAID & BATTLEGROUND, PARTY, GUILD, SAY, YELL and OFFICER chats separately, but also all general chats (General, Trade, LocalDefense, ...), custom chats you are currently on, achievements, loots and finally system messages (auctions, rolls, server going down, ...). You can easily go through all these logs, thanks to a straightforward interface displaying all the access buttons on the right side of the main window. You can access the options of the addon by typing /elephant and also bind a key to pop up the addon.
Elephant gives you the ability to copy logs to another application. A BBCode feature is even included, letting you copy/paste a chat with colors and links to an item database in a very quick and simple way to your favorite forum.
This is THE addon that you should install if you want to never forget what somebody told you in game. Be a pro of managing hell tells, go peacefully AFK for a few minutes, or be an awesome role player. Elephant is also perfectly designed for Guild Leaders, Officers and Raid Leaders particularly because it saves the chats even when you get disconnected.
- Logs the chats in the background, with a limit of 1000 lines for each chat (Blizzard's default is 161 lines for everything).
- Saves the logs when you log out or get disconnected.
- Display the chats with timestamps, or using your Prat settings if you have it installed.
- Copy the chat and paste it in other applications (BBCode supported!).
- Save the chat and combat log in two different files on your computer.
- Use filters to avoid logging some of the custom channels you join.
- Enable/disable logging for each chat separately.
- Item links in logs are displayed in their proper color and are clickable.
- Player names in the main window are clickable.
- ...and much more!
- Date created
- Jun 05, 2006
- Last update
- Jul 24, 2016
- Development stage
- Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
- Curse link
- Recent files